2018 APPLICATION PROCEDURES & DEADLINES
- Applications for Youth funding are accepted from organizations that fall within the current grant guidelines and meet all other requirements
- Applications for Senior funding are accepted from organizations that fall within the current grant guidelines and meet all other requirements
- The Thorpe Foundation will only accept one proposal annually from any organization
- Applications will only be considered from organizations that have annual operating budgets of $3 million or less and have at least one paid employee
In 2018, the applications deadlines will be:
Youth funding proposals: February 15, 2018
Senior funding proposals: August 15, 2018
Applications will need to be submitted via the Foundation’s online application system by February 15, 2018 for Youth funding and August 15, 2018 for Senior funding to receive consideration.
The Thorpe Foundation requires all applicants to submit their request for funding via the Foundation’s online application system. Applicants will need to both enter information into forms and upload documents. The online application portal will be available to applicants through 11:59 PM on the day of the application deadline.
Click here to start a new request for funding or return to an application in progress (opens in a new window)
Tips for Navigating the Thorpe Foundation’s Online Application System
Getting Started: Creating an Organizational Profile
- Log in and create a user name and password. Please do not create more than one user name per organization.
- Enter your organizational and contact information
Entering Your Request for Funding
- Review all of the questions before beginning the application. Use “the print questions option” to preview all the application questions.
- Remember all questions with an asterisk are required.
- Save often! The system will “time you out” after 40 minutes of inactivity and your data will not automatically be saved.
- The proposal does not need to be completed in one session and can be edited until you formally submit your request for funding.
- Once you’ve submitted your application for funding, you may view it but you can not edit.
- If you don’t remember your password, please do not create a new account. Click forgot password and the system will email your password to the email address on file.
If you have problems with the application system, contact Kerrie Blevins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for a response to your inquiry.
The Thorpe Foundation Board of Directors will meet in May to consider Youth proposals and November to consider Senior proposals. Applicants will be notified within four weeks of the Board meeting of the Foundation’s decision.